Lots of great examples, live shooting and easy-to-follow teaching. In this course, we work in the studio, outdoors and on multiple sets. All with the goal of providing you will clear and actionable education.
- Wide, Normal and Telephoto focal lengths
- How sensor size affects focal length
- Focal length and distortion and compression FREE PREVIEW
- Using a Wide Angle Lens
- Shooting with a Normal focal length
- Working with a Telephoto lens
- Introducing Camera Angle FREE PREVIEW
- Capturing a full length portraits with a wide angle lens
- Creating good portraits with a normal focal length lens
- Getting the up close headshot with a telephoto lens
- What is depth of field (DOF) and why does it matter?
- The four factors that influence DOF FREE PREVIEW
- How f-stop affects DOF
- How focal length affects DOF
- How camera distance affects DOF
- Removing distractions in the background
- Capturing a low light portrait
- Practing shooting with a low DOF in open shade
- Lens basics
- What's better - Prime or Zoom?
- Great lenses at affordable rates
- What’s your favorite lens?
- Reviewing Focal Length and Camera Angle
- Reviewing Depth of Field
- Finding the Prefect Lens
- Next Steps